Re: Persistant Activities Menu

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 9:58 PM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
> On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 05:55:25PM +1000, Tim Cuthbertson wrote:
>> Using the windows key for this might be hard. I've submitted a patch
>> to enable this behaviour when you hold down shift (like in a browser,
>> when it opens a link in a new tab / window). Nobody's said anything on
>> it yet, I guess the devs are pretty busy...
>
> Isn't middle mouse button supposed to work? Pretty normal way to open
> multiple things.

currently that opens each new app on a new workspace (i.e three clicks
gives you three new workspaces). And you still have to re-show the
activities view between each click. My patch will work if you use
shift+middle-click (to open 3 new workspaces without having to re-show
the activities view), but that's not the behaviour the original post
was about.