Re: Persistant Activities Menu
- From: Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org>
- To: Michael Knepher <mknepher bluethingy com>
- Cc: "gnome-shell-list gnome org" <gnome-shell-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Persistant Activities Menu
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:26:28 +0200
On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 13:22 -0700, Michael Knepher wrote:
> On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
> > You can drag launchers to a workspace to launch them there without
> > leaving the overview, but it's hardly a good solution.
> You can also drag them directly onto the area adjacent to the dash,
> which is the current workspace, without closing the overview. You
> don't need to drag them all the way across to the workspace previews.
Yes, the current workspace was implied with "drag to a workspace".
Though the current workspace does not span the entire overview area,
e.g. dropping something right next to the dash cancels the drag :(
] [Thread Prev