Re: Dialog box locked to under title bar. Can we make it fade?

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 11:04 PM, Federico Di Gregorio
<federico digregorio dndg it> wrote:
> What about:
>
> 1) the dialog is solid when first appears
> 2) if you move the mouse over it and then out, the dialog fades enough
>   to let you see what's under it
> 3) if you press a special key like control the dialog goes completely
>   transparent and let you select content under it (maybe does make
>   sense to show its outline

4) fade the dialog if users click outside the dialog. I think that's
what I would do if I want the behind window to rise. If they click
inside the dialog, make it solid again.
--
Duy