OSX =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Expos=E9=2C_compiz_scale_windows_pick?= =?ISO-8859-2?Q?er_question?=
- From: Milan Oravec <moravec ukf sk>
- To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: OSX Exposé, compiz scale windows picker question
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 11:27:12 +0200
hallo, I generally like Gnome3 (gnome-shell) concept, but i my opinion
it needs to be more configurable to give people chance to "personalize"
their desktop to their needs. Not all people want to live in uniform
world. I have few questions:
1. is there in gnome-shell any way to show all windows (running
applications) from all workspaces at once similar to OS X Exposé or
compiz scale windows picker? In activity overview are showed only
running applications from one workspace.
2. is there any option/setting to assign this functionality to mouse
button? For this functionality I use scroll wheel button.
It is quick way to switch between applications and it is not against
design concept of gnome-shell, what I think and hope.
Thank you very much!
Best regards Milan.
] [Thread Prev