Re: Using 2 monitors

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 8:20 AM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
On Mon, 2011-05-09 at 07:45 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> If you're using Ubuntu I do not believe that is implemented yet.  I
> know for sure it is in Fedora 15.  Can't speak for OpenSUSE.

They don't need to implement it, they only need to update to a more
recent XServer/XFixes - the change was made upstream, so it's not
Fedora-specific (although the work was done by a Red Hat/Fedora
developer iirc).

Right, I wasn't trying to say it was Fedora specific, only that I know it works in Fedora.  Sorry if I gave that impression...

sri