Mutter: windows decorations

Hi:

I don't know if this is the mutter list, but I do know that there's no
other so far, or at least I haven't found one. So I'm asking a mutter
question.

How can I remove the window decorations from the mutter side ?
I said 'from the mutter side' cause I know that from the application
side I can use 'gtk_window_set_decorated(false)' or something like
that (even that only hints the window manager).
What I want is to tell mutter no to draw window decaorations on an
specific window ?

Did someone knows how to do that ?
Did someone knows how to do that from Gnome-Shell ?

I've manage so far the find out that might be accomplished using
'MetaFrame* meta_window_get_frame()' method of mutter, but that
function is not available from Gnome-Shell (I think the mutter
developers decide to hide it from the public API), so I don't know
well what to do.

Thxs in advance.

Erick

PS: BTW, I can find nothing about mutter other than the source code,
not a wiki page, not a project page, not nothing

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.