Re: Mutter: windows decorations

At first I was going to suggest window.decorated, but it looks like any time the window features are recalculated, it will override it with mwm_decorated, which is still TRUE.

You're probably going to have to add something to mutter that says whether decorated was explicitly set... and then you only set decorated "automatically" if it wasn't explicitly set.