Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 06:10 -0400, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
> If someone is shocked by GNOME3 or claims they don't know the
> reasoning for the changes - they did not take any time at all to go
> look
> [so not knowing is a rather inevitable condition].  So anyone coming
> here [Hey, they found this list!] and making that claim is bogus IMO.

You have a point here, when people start complaining things in the Shell
that are obviously made according to the designs and eventually finding
this list just to complain, is quit off the line and bogus. For it is
easier to click on the link/sites of gnome3 explaining the changes than
subscribing to this list.

Regards,
Allan