Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

From: "Adam Tauno Williams" <awilliam whitemice org>
To: gnome-shell-list gnome org
Sent: Friday, May 6, 2011 9:44:03 AM
Subject: Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 08:01 +0800, Allan E. Registos wrote:
> On Friday, 06 May, 2011 01:54 AM, G. Michael Carter wrote:

> That's the best thing to do and will certainly reduced people
> complaining the same thing (No taskbar, no min/max, no power-off, crap
> notifications, etc.)

Eh? Seriously?  Have you seen <http://www.gnome3.org/>.  There you go -
videos.

You can't force people to go online just how to use your very friendly desktop especially for people without Internet (Behind firewalls, corporate desktops, etc), embedded tutorial videos does make sense especially if you have 56kbps internet connection.

Regards,
Allan