Re: Why Favorites are not on the top bar?

Denys,

How this would be different if basically the same Favorites IU element
would, say, slide down from, or enlarges the top of the screen,
when mouse is moved there? Imagine small Favorites thingy situated
to the right from "Activities" in the upper left corner...

First, weren't you the one complaining about change "for the sake of change"? Justin and me gave you a valid answer to your question (why aren't the launchers on the top bar?) and yet you keep pressing on, telling us that still, it could be changed. Apparently, just because.

Second, if you needed to actually take the cursor to the launchers for them to enlarge, then it wouldn't really be any help, now would it?

I really don't know why I'm even replying to these messages. They're clearly just rants and the only mystery here is why you word them as questions when you're not interested in the answers.

This is getting old very fast.