Re: Unity-Style Menu

Hi Matthew

if I am not completely mistaken, this has been discussed and rejected
several times on this list.

However, if there would be a voting for such feature. I would go for
this topbar menu thing.

I for myself run Gnome3 at home and unity on my business machine. And at
the beginning they both were annoying. However, I learned to work with
them and now I like both to some degree. Some things are really neat in
GnomeShell and some are really good in Unity.

Greetz
  Reiner

BTW: App indicators are also a nice idea. And I hope the Gnome-folks
would look into it.