Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

Nice help page.  Just having a look at it for the first time.   Ummm wonder if that's bad... Using Gnome-Shell for over a month now and only now noticing the help pages...    Maybe there's an idea.  Have a check box in the help page to open at startup.  Then the user can de-select it.   (or is that like screaming RTFM?)

In anycase I really do like the help pages.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:02 PM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 20:59, G. Michael Carter <mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> wrote:
On Fri, 2011-05-06 at 08:01 +0800, Allan E. Registos wrote:
> On Friday, 06 May, 2011 01:54 AM, G. Michael Carter wrote:

> That's the best thing to do and will certainly reduced people
> complaining the same thing (No taskbar, no min/max, no power-off, crap
> notifications, etc.)

Eh? Seriously?  Have you seen <http://www.gnome3.org/>.  There you go -
videos.

Point is your typically not getting gnome3 by going to that website.  Your getting gnome 3 from Fedora or something else.   I only recently found out that site existed.   That's where the welcome screen comes in handy.   For the users just picking up a Fedora CD and going with it.

Please join the docs team and help us get the videos embedded in Yelp for 3.2. I'm already toying with the idea of new video content. With strict adherence to freeze schedule, we'll get them done in plenty of time for translators.