Re: We want task bar back. Pretty please.

On Friday, 06 May, 2011 01:54 AM, G. Michael Carter wrote:
I keep doing that... forgetting to hit reply-all, let's try again:

Here's a thought.   What about a dialog "welcome" box for the first users.  (have a check box to go away forever)

Then have links or info on how to use Gnome 3?   Maybe a video giving a quick tutorial?   Tips of the day?  Then it eliminates the need to "google" for anything.

That's the best thing to do and will certainly reduced people complaining the same thing (No taskbar, no min/max, no power-off, crap notifications, etc.)

Regards,
Allan