Re: Unity feature I'd like to see in Gnome-Shell

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 08:40, Thanasis Georgiou <sakisds gmx com> wrote:
Why not have a setting for it? All users happy, no compromises done.

It's not in the design; we have an application-global menu proposal which has been in writing since 2009. Also, we do not add UI options and additional code paths for things which break applications or conflict with the rest of the design.