Re: Feedback

I think it's fine to have the option under the ALT key... the problem is how does the normal user find out?

Although with that said... would we want to be more green and go full hibernate?

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Allan E. Registos <allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:

> [...]

This is one of the reasons why the GNOME Shell was being accused of being "designed by software developers for software developers." End users should have options available.