What is the status of the screensaver in GNOME3?

Hi all,

I was just wondering what the status of the screensaver is in GNOME3.
When I lock the screen all I get is a black screen that says my name
and the has the clock, and I kind of miss all the old screen hacks but
I can't find any preferences dialog to configure this.

Is this just "not implemented yet" or is it actually by design that
there are no longer any screen hacks? I tried googling briefly but
couldnt find any information in the design docs about this.

Thanks!

--
http://exolucere.ca