Re: gjs fails in gnome3 moduleset but doesn't in gnome-shell moduleset

Am 04.03.2011 14:46, schrieb Dan Winship:
On 03/04/2011 07:45 AM, Marcel wrote:
What puzzles me is that its building in the gnome-shell moduleset which
is supposed to be the same as in gnome3 according to andre (#gnome3).

The gnome3 moduleset builds its own mozilla, while the gnome-shell
moduleset uses the system package.

Try uninstalling mozilla ("make uninstall" from the mozilla source tree
in your gnome jhbuild checkout directory, although it's possible that
that won't work completely, and you'll end up needing to just nuke your
jhbuild install directory and start over) and then add to your (gnome)
.jhbuildrc:

     skip = ['mozilla']

Thats something I obviously forgot to tell you: in the beginning, I took a bunch of skip-candidates from andre klapper's blog which messed up some things. For mozilla, I completely forgot that thats in there. Now I _do_ build mozilla and gjs works, too. The shell doesn't run yet, but at least I got it to build.

Marcel