gjs fails in gnome3 moduleset but doesn't in gnome-shell moduleset

Moin,

I've built gnome-shell successfully for some time now and gjs builds fine in that moduleset. However, using the gnome3-moduleset it fails:

checking if SpiderMonkey needs extra compiler flags... yes
checking if -I/usr/include/xulrunner-1.9.2/unstable works... no
configure: error: Unable to determine extra compiler flags needed

When building GS, the configure script concludes that SpiderMonkey doesn't need extra compiler flags and the second check therefore isn't done at all. Both source/gjs/configure.am scripts don't differ.

That unstable directory indeed doesn't exist (Arch Linux), if I remove the "/unstable" part from configure.am and reconfigure, the check seems to succeed, but the compiler is missing some glib headers. (Which shouldn't happen, too...)

I already built gnome3 from scratch two times and -afc'd gnome-shell, nothing changes.
What might be wrong?

Marcel