fonts UI for Gnome3

People, Gnome3 needs a font UI .... plain and simple

It may be a liitle early to expect general themes, not that I don't mind a pointer to the theme specifications (I hear its all CSS).  I am running Fedora rawhide and two oddities stand out for now:

1. Annoying fonts & Font sizes on application UI (not Gnome-shell ... the shell looks ok but font sizes in the applications suck)
2. Screen dimming is not persistent.  Gnome3 boots with brightness set to 100% and that is painful to the eyes.  Its not fun having to set that after each boot-up.

I hear upstream has this UI implemented ... any chance of sharing that with fedora?