Suggestion: Move the workspace tiles to the left side and apps to the right

Hello folks, another suggestion: Move the workspace tiles to the left side, and the application launcher (cant remember what we are calling that thing right now, but you know what I am talking about) to the right side, just below the search box to where the workspace tiles are now.

I think that this makes sense because many of us use the workspace tiles much more than the application launcher as we work, even more so now that we are minimizing minimize.  As it is now, there are 4 separate motions required to switch to a window in a different workspace: move to upper left hand corner, move to the right side of the screen, click the workspace, click the app.  Moving it to the left keeps all that motion to the left side.  An widget launch happens far less frequently, and is typically the terminus of your needs for that use of the overview- you have opened your app, now you would like to use it.  With a workspace switch, you are typically going to perform AT LEAST one more action in the overview mode- a widget launch, a widget selection, a search engine action, etc.

My two cents, but I really, really think that this is a good idea and should be explored.

--
Sean Brady
GTF Services