My Video Overview of Gnome-shell 2.91.90

Hi All

I have been following the Gnome-shell development pretty much the entire time and testing it.... It is 1 month away from
Release and I thought I would do a video to my users on youtube showing how Gnome-shell works while giving constructive criticisms and comparing
window management in gnome-shell vs classic gnome for a typical user. It is available here if you are interested'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx1K7rxbZZ0