Re: Shell.AppSystem (gnome-shell-extensions)

Just trying to add a livedvd_help.desktop to the user menu.  I have the "install to hard drive" working which is liveinst.desktop.  I think I've found where the problem is.  It's not registering my livedvd_help.desktop file.

But the imports.gi.Shell question is more me trying to figure out what options/parameters are behind the object.   Am I missing some great user guide on all the commands/object which can be used in extensions.  I'm hitting this with zero knowledge in the area... which is why I wanted the starting point in the source code.

Feels like I'm trying to hit a square peg in a round hole... and yes I'm the square peg *wink*

Michael

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM, G. Michael Carter
<mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
> Just realized I'm asking the wrong question.
> Where's the source for imports.gi.Shell

I still don't think that's the right question either... what are you
trying to do? A bit of context would help.

The source is the C files in src/ -- there's a bunch of files that
start with "shell-", but I'm not sure that would help you.
--
 Jasper