Re: Shell.AppSystem (gnome-shell-extensions)

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 3:45 PM, G. Michael Carter
<mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
> Just realized I'm asking the wrong question.
> Where's the source for imports.gi.Shell

I still don't think that's the right question either... what are you
trying to do? A bit of context would help.

The source is the C files in src/ -- there's a bunch of files that
start with "shell-", but I'm not sure that would help you.
--
 Jasper