Re: Extensions Infrastructure Work

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 01:39:59AM -0400, Jasper St. Pierre wrote:
>   * I want live extension enabling and disabling. The user experience
> is "click a button on, it takes effect
> immediately".

Sysadmin releated: our domain name is, is supposed
to be temporary. So the likely name would be

Security wise probably best to only allow https. We normally use a
certificate from StartCom Ltd. (see e.g.

I quickly looked at

Very happy to see you're using Django!

Timezone wise: Please change to UTC

If you want you can also put it on, see We normally use ${NAME}-web,
but not always and not really required.