Re: My opinions on Gnome Shell

On 06/19/2011 05:14 PM, Emmanuele Bassi wrote:
2011/6/19 Job<jobdrb gmail com>:

Its a really minority that are happy.
[citation needed]

ciao,
  Emmanuele.

I would go so far as to say citation needed on both sides, but that even a citation is difficult to believe.

I usually only expect to hear from people that are strongly polarized. The unhappy will either complain frequently or just go away. The happy usually sit complacently and do nothing. Unsure how to gather proper statistics on this without some level of effective poling or user testing. I also expect significant complaining even if the new way is better.

I am not sufficiently in the know to say that any of this has, or has not, been done.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php