Settings and wiki

To be intuitive, easy and logical.

I think that this is the initial goal for Gnome3 and Shell.

But, I take a long time to discover that Keyboard Settings, is not in Keyboard Settings.
And like the Windows.... in Region and Language.
There no one Windows user, that no where is configuration.
I my Institution, its commom ask to suppor, how to configure keyboard in Windows.
Because, its not in Keyboard settings.

Its really was BAD idea. And I hope that this mistake will be removed.
And just improve the old behavior.

A I think, that could be good, we have a wiki, to place suggestions, mock up.

Thanks

Job