While we were pouting over taskbars and shutdown options

Hi,
Many might have already seen this[1] [2], but just mentioning here so
that we are aware what others are doing to push the boundaries and not
staying with "it just works good enough".
I'm not trying to start flamewar nor am I saying Shell is perfect UI and
definitely not saying Win8 is revolutionary.

But we need to try to improve UI and not just stay stagnant, else we
would just be playing catch-up for ever.

[1]<http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2011/jun11/06-01corporatenews.aspx>
[2]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p92QfWOw88I&feature=youtu.be>

--
Cheers,
Vish

PS: Before there is any confusion, This message is not officially
endorsed by Shell developers. ;)