question about app indicator bar gnome 3

So about that annoying app indicator that moves around whenever i try to click on stuff giving me a small square to click on and well it's just not a convenient method or clicking on running applications to close or change some stuff, i have a lot and it's a real pain. Would it be possible to make the icons into small squares and stiff, cause just by hovering and looking at the pictures you already know what they are, you don't really need a name. just my opinion, i do hope there is a patch or add-on out there that does what i'd like it to do.

Here is a video of my dilemma, oh yeah i broke the icons, but that's my fault just pay attention to the moving around. it's too crazy for my twitchy fingers :)

Thanks for listening.

Zerin