Re: gnome-shell extension to switch workspaces with a click

On mer, 2011-07-20 at 15:58 -0400, Erick Pérez wrote:
> > I didn't try it, but there is an extension, "workspace-indicator", that you
> > might find useful.
> > I read about it at
> > http://www.webupd8.org/2011/05/gnome-shell-workspace-indicator.html
> > An extension by the same name has been added to
> > http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell-extensions.
>
> It's the same extension, and after installed you could even change
> workspace by scrolling over the name of the workspace.

Thanks for the replies, guys.
I tried both gnome-shell-extension-workspacesmenu (which is in fedora
repository) and Workspace Indicator. I'll prefer the former on my
tablet, but the latter on my laptop, since the scrolling feature is
wonderful.

Thanks!
Bye.

Giacomo