Re: getting rid of topbar

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 5:25 PM, Jasper St. Pierre
<jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Federico Mena Quintero
> <federico gnome org> wrote:
[...]
>> - Gnome-shell wants to have a coherent design.  Still, it needs to
>> accept that not everyone's needs are equal.
>
> It doesn't need to.

Is above nice try to start another flamewar titled "how to alienate own
user base" or can you backup above statement with some reference
to documentation?

Don't get me wrong. Maybe, if goals (i.e. specific user base) were
communicated more clearly, then various people would stop whole
"extensions" harrasment.

Best regards,