Re: Some suggestions

Il 26/01/2011 17:38, Pat Suwalski ha scritto:

Is it not more annoying that the clock just says "Wed 11:36"? That's is not useful information. I know it's Wednesday, instinctively. There are only seven days of the week. What I need to know at a glance is the calendar day, and it requires a click and eye movement to determine it.

In a previous version of gnome-shell you could change the clock settings to show also the calendar day. You could right click on the clock and choose "preferences" and change something. Now this popup menu has been disabled.