Re: Somes personal opinions, ideas and questions

Hi!

> After 5 minutes of the test, I don't see a "Shortcuts" section like in
> old Gnome-Shell or in Gnome-Panels. It was killed or it's planned to add
> this on a section (like for windows and applications)?

What you mean is probably "Places" and "Recent files" and yes it is
planned that those come back so I don't know if there is a final design.

> To finish this mail, I dont understand the logic to put system settings
> and system shutdow behind the user name (on the right of the top panel).
> I think this user name must manage only what is relevant to the user,
> like the "presence" (available, away, etc), change user, deconnect user,
> etc and system (settings, shutdown and info) need his own button. (icon
> and/or text (The Gnome logo?)).
>
> What do you think?

I kind of like this idea. The user name is really not a good place for
shutdown and there is a lot of space on the top bar anyway so that
another menu with an appropriate icon shouldn't really harm that much.

Regards,
Johannes