Some ideas for multiple monitors

Hi,
Sry for posting this to all members, I'm not used to mailings lists and
would rather prefer a forum but I'd like to share a thing with you, that
bugged me in current multiple monitor setups and is imo not clearly
enough described on the wiki page:
http://live.gnome.org/action/login/GnomeShell/DesignerPlayground/MultipleMonitors

The thing is I'm using 2 monitors each 22" and 1080p in my current setup
up and I use it like the proposal on the Wiki page

>Monitors are a single big screen
>
>Useful for artists; they'll want to keep their biggest monitor for
>image windows, and the other monitor for toolbars/etc.
>
>In general, this is useful for people who have separate tasks that
>require a lot of real estate.
>
>Workspaces are just big screens that span all monitors. Switching to
>another workspace makes all your monitors change."

Now if I want to switch an app on the right screen or launch an app, I
neither have a dock nor a panel on that screen, which means that I have
to move my mouse all the way over to the most left spot on my main
screen. Although its not that much of a problem imagine the same thing
for 3 monitors with the main monitor on the most left.

So what about a panel or app launcher on each screen without using two
seperate workspaces like the second, maybe as extras setting, like:
"show panel on all monitors"

I also loved the scale addon which was implemented in compiz but thats
quite unusable too since i have to move my mouse to the most right spot
on the right monitor which triggers the scaling on the left monitor.

I'd be happy if there will be some way of making the view quickly
triggerable on all displays using the mouse.

If I posted this on the wrong list please tell me.