Re: Some ideas for multiple monitors

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 6:46 PM, Bernhard Posselt <bernhard posselt gmx at> wrote:

Now if I want to switch an app on the right screen or launch an app, I
neither have a dock nor a panel on that screen, which means that I have
to move my mouse all the way over to the most left spot on my main
screen. Although its not that much of a problem imagine the same thing
for 3 monitors with the main monitor on the most left.

 Why not use the keyboard shortcut?  For me if I hit the "windows" key or whatever is your meta key, it will immediately go into overview mode.  You don't actually have to move your mouse all the way to the hot spot. Now it might be nice to be able to move the hot spot from one corner to another for left handers who do have to move across the screen even on a single monitor.

Personally, I've tend to use the keyboard more unless I'm doing "window management".  But running an app is easier using the keyboard short cut.

Since you're using more than one monitor I would guess that you know your work flow and fitting the keyboard would not be that much of a change?

sri