Re: Gnome-Shell - questions and opinions

>The basic function of workspaces in the current design is to represent
>separate tasks with the expectation;

Having no time to skim through the design documents, knowing that a workspace is dedicated to a specific task is great. Please make it better.  I am expecting that I can save all my workspaces and restore them and all the related tasks with it. It might be possible to have an option to save it in the cloud so that I can retrieve it elsewhere.

Great work...
-Allan E. Registos