Re: Visual cues

On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Akshay Dua <dakshay gmail com> wrote:
> The shell is so amazing, but because its also so different and new,
> there should be some built-in way to inform people about its new
> features: either during installation (short video), or via visual cues
> while using the desktop.

I think some time ago I saw a blog post from Seif showing some
experimental/theoretical feature of Zeitgeist where they have
'Achievements' for the Shell, indicating usage of various non-obvious
features.

Perhaps the first time somebody performs a drag action on a window
titlebar, there could be a notification indicating that you can
maximize by dragging it to the top of the screen.

--
http://exolucere.ca