Re: Window controls for GNOME 3

On 02/23/2011 03:53 AM, Fabian A. Scherschel wrote:

On Wed, Feb 23, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Frederik <scumm_fredo gmx net <mailto:scumm_fredo gmx net>> wrote:

    No minimising does not mean that everything is maximised. You can
    maximise a window by dragging it to the top (or by double-clicking)
    and de-maximise it by dragging it from the top (or by
    double-clicking).

That does make sense. I'll really have to install the F15 Beta soon to check this out in more detail.

So there won't be any way to minimise windows at all then? Not saying this is a bad idea, I'm just trying to get the facts straight. :)

Fab