Re: More Build Errors

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 7:22 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Actually it looks like the problem has been fixed.  What you need to do is do a git pull on your jhbuild area to get the new changes.  Jhbuild now builds from cvs for libxklavier.  So I suggest you do that instead of the work around I stated.

sri
I just realised that might not work if you're using the gnome shell jhbuildrc.  In which case, run this and insatll it in your gnome-shell install area:

cvs -z3 -q -d :pserver:anoncvs anoncvs freedesktop org:/cvs/xklavier checkout -P -A libxklavier

sri