Re: Disliking gnome 3

+1... I've been using it for a while now and I must say I love the
idea, but it's definitely still missing features which to me are
absolutely essential (such as keybindings for moving and tiling
windows like in compiz, the ability to use the windows key for
keybindings, the workspace only alt-tab, and some way to maintain some
static desktops).  I've been just bearing with it for now waiting for
3.2.  I know some of these are fixed on 3.2, and with the better
integrated extensions the rest should soon be fixed.  Only a bit less
than a month away now!