Re: Suspend & Power Off: A compromise

Hmh okay, I suspected something like that...
But - as the close-buttons in the overview are also only visible when hovering - maybe gnome could detect somehow if the system has a touch screen or not? Atm there are some features in gnome that seem good for touch-devices but needlessly complicated for "normal" pcs. It seems okay if the shutdown option shows up when pressing the suspend-option for a while on a touch device, but (as discussed to death already) it's not intuitive to press the alt-key on a pc. ;)