Auto hide, title bar, power off, date

Hi,

I'm using Gnome 3 since a few days and I'm mostly impressed (regarding the feedbacks I was afraid to transform my netbook into a brick). Lot's of good ideas there !! I really like the way to deal with windows.
But (hey, what the use of a comment without a 'but' ?) here are my ( hopefully constructive) critics :

- auto hide the top bar : that's a must. I've got a netbook. Each pixel is useful. I don't need to have this static bar always visible. If I need some info (like the time, or the status of my wireless connection) I'll be very happy to make the effort of moving my cursor to the top to get it. And I'm not asking for auto-hide-for-everyone-by-default, just a mere option somewhere (even a bit hidden into some advanced sub-menu if you really think that people will be lost with such an option). I like to have choices.

- power off : my netbook has a dying battery. The last thing I want is to put my computer into suspend mode. I like to power it off or hibernate it. I've read a lot of things about it, but I'm still missing the point of this missing feature ?

- title bar : I'm still young enough and not shaky enough to target this bar without missing it. I don't need a title bar so big !

- date : young enough maybe for the title bar but old enough to forget the date... I like to have it visible in the top bar. IMHO that was a weird choice to get ride of this feature ?!!?!?

I could resolve some of those 'problems' with gnome-tweak-and-co, except for the auto hide (the script for this is ok but it's quite slow) and the title bar size.
I still think that those features should be directly available in the standard Gnome 3.

Looking forward for the next gnome 3.XXX...

Regards.