Re: Mockup for design team

Hello everyone,

Applications present on the dash and in the global list of applications. I think as I suggested at the outset, it should be possible
put a condition on the display icons in all categories, this requirement is that the icons are not in the dash. Possible in html, php and _javascript_ so it should be possible with Gnome3?

It should also be possible for each category, to present this time all applications including those in the dash,

Especially since the view with any application is particularly interesting that there are fewer icons and that after a while you recognize the icon and we spend less per class. Although to clarify this choice, it would be to classify the category icon in a vertical display.

About my other proposal, I would like your opinion, because my proposal of icon for categories like the fact that currently the categories are too far right of the screen. Hence the idea to put them up. But in order to better integrated with a view or there are essentially icons. I tried to put icons in order to keep a coherence.

So in my example, when you click on the icon of the category, it filters the results below.

What do you think of this idea. And how can it be changed.

Thank you in advance

Jerome

(Translated from the French translation via google)