Re: Feedback

It should only be a default if we detect you computer can support it.

Can you give us some hardware details, and try:

   pm-utils --suspend && echo "Supported" || echo "Not supported"

in a terminal?

% /usr/bin/pm-is-supported --suspend && echo "Supported" || echo "Not supported"
=> Supported

This morning I tried to suspend via gnome shell. When I turned the machine back on, Gnome asked me for my password, started loading my applications and crashed (I could already see the outlines of the windows).

Right now I tried sudo /usr/sbin/pm-suspend. The machine actually came up again, but now fonts and icons are messed up.

Regards,
	Marc