Re: solution for notifications

yes, that's also perfectly fine. now if only installing extensions was a bit more simple. if this happened, i'd surely swtch to gnome-shell on my main system.

Le lundi 25 avril 2011 à 09:12 -0400, G. Michael Carter a écrit :
> I still like the idea of a halo like how Docky does it when somethings
> waiting.   Or even have the wave that shows up when activities is
> activated in the bottom corner.  Have it show when there's a message
> waiting.
When the icons in the dash show the number of notifications waiting (or
with a halo, anything), people will be able to use the extension that
always shows the dash, and I guess it will solve the problem.

Regards