Re: Food for thought - Unity usability test report

Adam Williamson <awilliam@...> writes:

> It's not. There's a difference between a usability test and an anecdotal
> personal account. If you read the original link -
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2011-April/032988.html -
> this might be clearer.

 I don't think I gave you a reason to consider my opinion as "anecdotal"
in any way. As for the "personal" - I have already described in that mail
the basis I used.

 This topic is called "Food for thought". So I've posted some info I
collected about reaction on the Gnome Shell in Russian community. I don't
demand anything like "real usability report status" here. (Though I was
waiting for any kind of reaction at fedora-desktop@).

 Sorry, if I made this look pretentious for you. I will try not to interfere
with this maillist anymore.

--
Best regards,
Aleksandra Bookwar