Re: Food for thought - Unity usability test report

On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 15:52 +0000, Aleksandra Bookwar wrote:

>  This topic is called "Food for thought". So I've posted some info I
> collected about reaction on the Gnome Shell in Russian community. I don't
> demand anything like "real usability report status" here. (Though I was
> waiting for any kind of reaction at fedora-desktop@).
>
>  Sorry, if I made this look pretentious for you. I will try not to interfere
> with this maillist anymore.

I don't think Adam wanted to make your opinion feel unwelcome or
unwanted here, but I am sure you realize there's a lot of difference in
methodology and scope between a scientific usability study and a
collection of feedback/pet missing features/bugs from an established
community.
I think both are useful in different ways, but they can't be called the
same thing at all.

Regards,
Cosimo