Re: using Gnome-Shell with 90% of all applications is absolute garbage.

Hi,

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 8:17 AM, Allan E. Registos
<allan registos smpc steniel com ph> wrote:

> [...]
Just fyi, these artifacts that you describe are not related(caused) to
Gnome-Shell. I see them in F14
with Gnome 2 + compiz. I haven't had the time to see where it comes
from though.

Greetings

José