Re: Inkscape

>> :( I am thought earlier that Shell is stable even at early releases compared
>> to KDE 4.0. Also I am disappointed we do not have equivalents of Illustrator
>> or CorelDraw in Linux. In addition to your complain, lastly I tested
>> Inkscape in GNOME Shell and it will add too many artifacts in the ruler
>> portion leaving with a horrible interface to work with.
>>
>Just fyi, these artifacts that you describe are not related(caused) to
>Gnome-Shell. I see them in F14
>with Gnome 2 + compiz. I haven't had the time to see where it comes
>from though.
>
>Greetings
>
>José

Yes, I remember, I am sorry for that, haven't think carefully before sending. It is just that KDE doesn't have this problem with Inkscape, as I remember now. Forgive me again, as it is worthy to note that this type of application is one of the most important components in a Linux desktop.

Regards,
Allan