Re: New GNOME Shell video on Youtube

forgot to include the list

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 5:25 PM, G. Michael Carter <mikey carterfamily ca> wrote:
Ya I mostly read it.   That's why I asked about a video.   Someone who makes a video to show you the faults is actually taking the time to show you something.    These blog pages I find are making a lot of assumptions.

Personally I don't like the wasted space in gnome 3 but once I found the tweak tool and theme location, I was good.   Now if I can only figure out how to get rid of the black space around the clock It will be even better.