Re: New GNOME Shell video on Youtube

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 16:03, J. Adam Craig <jadamcraig gmail com> wrote:
> That said, I'd certainly be interested in helping out however I can. I've
> been using Linux and open source software (including GNOME), since 2004 or
> so, and have done very little to give back. I'd like to do what I can to
> start. In truth, I'm wrapping up my senior year in college now, and will be
> very busy for the next month+. Come mid-June, I expect that things will be a
> bit more stable, and I'll likely have more time to give -- and more
> reliably.

Hope that you do feel like producing some more. To improve the
screencast quality, please follow these instructions at the bottom of
the page:
https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/Gnome3In30Seconds/HOWTO

Then load the resulting video in to any non-linear video editor, slice
out the pauses, and encode it to 4mbit/s 720p 30fps output and upload.